艾伦写给卢的两首诗,第一首是艾伦、卢、杰克三个人在海中央的小船上,艾伦为卢念的。忘不了看电影时内心的震动,至今记忆犹新。

Becareful.

小心点

You are not in wonderland.

你不是在梦游仙境

I have heard the strange madness

long growing in your soul .

我已经听说在你灵魂深处滋生的疯狂

But you are fortunate

In your ignorance

但你的愚昧却是你的幸运

In your iolation,

在你独立之日

you who have suffered

你就是受罪的那个

Find where love hides.

找到爱在哪里吧

Give. Share. Lose.

给予 分享 和舍得

Lest we die unbloomed.

唯恐我们还未开放便已死去.



第二首是卢被关进监狱后,艾伦拒绝帮卢写辩词却写了这首诗。【纸张不够大最后一句只好抄到另外一张纸上】

He loved you

他爱过你

And the truth is,once

但是是事实,曾有一次

You loved him back

你也爱上了他

But the secret ate away at you

秘密就这样吞噬了你

So in chicago,

you tired to kill yourself

这么说在芝加哥,你试图自杀过

He rescued you

他救了你

He saved your life

他救了你的命

You needed him as much as he needed you

你需要他 就像他需要你一样

Some things

有些东西

once you've loved them

一旦你爱上了他们

Become yours forever

就挥之不去了

And if yo try to let them go

而如果你试图放手

They only circle back and return to you

也只会像一个圆一样又回到你身边

They become part of who you are

他们已经成为你的一部分

Or they destory you

否则他们会毁了你.

 


 


评论(4)
热度(67)
  1. 共2人收藏了此图片
只展示最近三个月数据

© 夏日冬青 | Powered by LOFTER